– Frederick St. Goar, MD, Board Member, FII
ApplyWho should apply - basic eligibility criteria
- Unfunded or modestly funded innovators who need support building the technical and/or business validation needed to attract an initial round of financing (typically an "A-round")
- Individuals or small teams
- Innovators who, while they are working on their idea with the support of the Fogarty Institute, are able to work at the Fogarty Institute facility in Mountain View, CA
- Innovators who will significantly benefit from the unique educational resources (e.g. mentoring and clinical access) provided by the Institute
- Innovators whose ideas address a major unmet clinical need, or provide an opportunity to significantly improve an exisiting treatment method
How to apply
Those meeting all of the basic eligibility criteria listed above are invited to submit an application for support that will be reviewed by the Fogarty Institute staff. Applications from those not meeting the basic eligibility criteria will not be reviewed. Applicants must follow the application preparation instructions and use the application form available via download using the links provided below.
When to apply
The submission deadline is currently closed. Please check back in late 2013 for our next opening.